Where do you shop ?

hot topic, zumiez, spencers stuff likethat

hot topic:) sidecca, forever21, zumies

What is the difference between a printing shop & a printing press?

hot topic :D

People looking down on you

h&m, forever 21, new york and company, hottopic, macy's, ae, pac sun, and other places

Who do I need to contact to have vehicle overhauled on a tv shop?

everywhere that has clothes that I like.
macys, victoria secret-pink, AE, wet seal, rave, the buckle. lot's more..

pretty polly likes 2 shop in the sun in a winter coat!!!

If I want to buy clothes I usually go to Newlook, Primark, Dorothy Perkins and other places like that :) For anything else I just go to the Concourse Shopping Centre - it has lots of shops in it that sell various things like games, foods, shoes, clothes etc :)

What is Personal Effectiveness ?

Any place that has the type of clothes that I like or just fits my personality,just anything that I like.

what day do the local shops shut news years

I mostly shop online that delivers for free at doorstep and accept cash on delivery.

Brain Teaser - Shopping Spree (No Math)

Shopsexactly is largest online shops in USA. Our Website Offers Over 2 Million Products.
Our Website Offers Over 2 Million Products. We ship to Hawaii Alaska and PO Boxes and the rest of the USA. Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork, Auto & Tires, Baby, Bath, Beauty, Bedding, Books, Camera & Photo Center, Cell Phones, Clothing, D├ęcor, Electronics, Food, Furniture, Health, Home Appliances, Home Improvement, Household Essentials, Kitchen & Dining, Office, Party & Occasions, Patio & Garden, Seasonal, Sports & Outdoors, Storage & Organization, Toys etc.
Shopsexactly ·
What is the best thing you have ever brought from a second-hand shop or yard sale?