What does 3 or 3 mean

Computers & Tech

I see the smiley EVERYWHERE and I just can't figure out what :3 means!

That's about 3 different answers already =/

freaked out

what does {3 mean?

Like scared or puzzeled.

What does this symbol mean?

It's a smiley to represent a cat face. Used when after saying something cute, sarcastic, or funny.

What does take 3 tablets twice a day mean?

=/ I don't think it's supposed to really be a cat. It doesn't look like one. It probably means some kind of emotion and somehow it got on that it looks like a cat (even though it doesn't)

What does hook up actually mean?

look at it side on
tilt your head to the left a lttle
can you see a face?
there just one that look "cute" like a cat
I dont particuarly like those smily faces
I use ones like :]

what does 3g mean on a ipad or iphone?

It looks like an arse to me

What does it mean if a guy calls you "bright"?

LOL this one seems tricky. For me it'a a guy with mustache. means dont kiss that guy (:=D who cares? I dont care. I type haha/Kk/jaja/ :D Done.

What does this riddle mean?

=3 is a penis and a ball sac, but with the head chopped off, as if in some tragic and painful mishap with a can opener.
:3, though, is completely different: the can opener hit the base of the penis, and only a tiny bit is left of it. Dots are simply shorter Lines. Hope that helps!

what does doee mean?

lol
well me and my boyfriend use it as *kiss/peck* etc
hahahaha

Hearts on the keyboard?

I thought and used it as a kiss one myself, someone sends it to me I just return it back to em

What does this mean?

well, you see
it's actually
ERIN VERBOOM.

what does it mean when someone says "were going away before too lon

a chipmunk with its cheeks full of lots of yummy nuts

What a guy means when he says a girl looks " normal " ?

I call it a walrus face, but I do recognize it goes after something quirky or clever.

What does <3 mean?

no no no no no no no no no no no
you guys are all morons for looking this up in the first place.. its obviously a cat :D

what does <3 means

I dont know either I see it evreywhere!!!
It doesnt look like a cat at all!
I just thought wrong the firs time I saw it!!!
its more like eyes and boobs!
I dont see how a cat looks like that B|

number buzzcut

/facepalm

*sigh* To put the record straight, it IS supposed to be a cat face, for the effect of being cute or clever. Check out urbandictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3A3

What does smash or pass mean? :3

Its like a cat smiley face.. look at it side on. it looks like a cat smiley face.
I personally dont like those smiley faces.. like :] =] :3... I like the common one :) its the best!!!

what does "null" mean?

it means heart .. or love ... turn your head to the right and you will see it

like i <3 u

What does blowing in an ear mean?

I always thought that it was a pouty expression, like they were pooching their lips out if they don't get their way, or don't understand something...that's how I use it.

Do you like Halo 3 or Guitar Hero 3 better?

Kinda like octopus lips...
don't know what that is? Google it.

What does it mean when she does this?

Ok... I just made this account.. Couldn't stand all you getting the wrong idea about :3 or =3 ... This is actually a very old emoticon, even though it wasn't one when you knew it. It surfaced in the early years of 4chan, to describe dislike with something posted. =3 is a symbol for balls. so is this :3.... so when you think it's a cat face for cute ur showing.. its actually some virtual balls.. I'm proud of you son...

what does zomg mean

What does "Salana Ayun Iasis" mean?

What does this symbol mean; (100.00%) ?

What does unethical mean?

A really stupid guitar question...

what does amercia mean to you?

Do deaths come in 3's?

what does <3 mean?

What does he mean? Please help I begg you!?

What day in february does the sims 3 come out?

What does this verizon message mean?