What is a good shoe insert to get if you have an achilles heel?

Not really sure I understand the question...are you talking about in soles?

If so I heard a lot of good things about the gel ones.

what is it, i know what an insert is but whats a achy thing? [apart from women] lol

Heel Spur Discomfort

LMFAO...Matty I missed you...you always crack me up with your posts I swear! ♥ U!

Clearblue good or no good?

Everyone has an achilles heel. It's a normal part of the human body.

How can I stop cutting for good?

Yes I know that, but my daughter injured hers and needs extra support for her heal now cuz she can't walk or anything very long cuz it hurts her

Whats a good choice in protein?

Is it an permanent injury? If so, you could try getting orthotics for her, which are like inserts but made specifically for her feet and for whatever is wrong with her particular feet. They are more pricy and I have no idea how insurance where you are is like. You could also just get regular gel inserts.

Is it good that she said I had done well today?

Good sunscreens?

Will braces do more harm than good?

Yes it is permanent and thx

Who knew Adderall isn't good for you!?

Ooh, you should look into that then. I injured my feet dancing and like her I can't stand or walk long but the orthotics really helped me.

Can wearing heels bruise your knees?

Can shoes cause toe arthritis?

Im so sorry to hear that...:( Many hugs to her from me...I wish her a speedy recovery! ♥

Thx and will give them to her from u :-)