How can i copy a master ball on pokemon?

Recent Questions Gaming & Games

:(

Go to the battle tower

Can you copy items and pokemon in emerald

that doesn't work in leaf green. :(

check out gamefaqs maybe they have somethin.

Pokemon platinum

get apokemon holding a masterball and clone it

Can I copy and paste on my psp?

using action replay or hacking

How are ball bearings made?

About the duplication trick, please, I highly advise you don't do it... It can glitch your game, I lost my crystal version, and my gold version=(
A trick you can get multiple masterballs is find a copy of crystal version. In Goldenrod city, they hold radio contests, collect points by answering this contest, as it plays after 6pm. You only win one point a night, and masterballs cost five points... Its a trick that is time consuming, but won't glitch your game

How do you clone the master ball pokemon crystal?

I HEARD ONCE THAT YOU CAN TRADE PKMON OFF THE OLD RED GAME, IF THIS IS SO, THEN YOU CAN GIVE YOUR OLD RED PKMON HOLD A MASTER BALL, AND TRADE IT TO GREEN. THE SILVER GLITCH CAN NOT BE USED HERE! B because ON LEAF GREEN YOU CAN ACSESS ALL BOXES AT ONCE. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING! I AM 12 AND I DO LOTS ABOUT PKMON. ON SILVER I CAN COPY A CELIBI. IF YOU WANNA KNOW HOW, EMAIL ME AT MEISINGER.15@GAGGLE.NET

How do you copy a master ball on pokemon yellow?

I remember this glitch off silver, but unsure if it works on LG. Give a pokemon the item to hold and travel to the PKMN league. Goto a PC and change that pokemon with another in a box. While it is saving. Turn the power off half way through. If worked correctly, your Pokemon should have duplicated. And so should have the items!

How to get a master ball in pokemon sapphire?

I have herd this some whar that when you are aboubt the a (regiler)pokeball press a,b together and when the pokeball is about to open press b,select(it will not look it)but if done cerlely it will capter a pokemon 100%

what a lacrosse ball made of?

you can cpoy the master ball with the pokemon emerald cloning glitch. if you want more info, look it up on youtube.

How do I find master balls?

type in the code
infinate masterball:
82003884 0001
now go to a pokemart and buy them. ps there free when you buy them!

which Pokemon should i use my master ball on in fire red?