Can mac computers get viruses?

i was told they cant but idk. so can they or not?!

Well I had a mac for quite a while and I don't remember ever getting any sort of virus... I use a Windows system now however and I keep on getting them >.<

All computers can get viruses. However, compared to Windows, macs get very few viruses.

Mac computer helppp

There are two things in favor of Macs. One is that the UNIX security model underneath OSX is superior to that of Windows and the second that since there are many more Windows computers, most malware writers concentrate on attacking Windows.

Remove Computer Virus..

windows is terrible
use mac and no computer is secure with out a anti virus software

Does a regular printer work with mac computers?

pretty much all computers get viruses..websites can give you viruses and such..so its not always the computer's fault..

Why do other brand name computer get virus than the other brand?

it doesnt matter what type of computer you have the only thing that matters is the anti virus if u get a good one you wont gget a virus i personally use avast i've been using it scince i was about 14 and to this date have not ever got one virus.

What(if any)are thenames of the virus protection software for macs?

How can I get my favorites back after virus hit computer?

Is this a computer virus, a computer, or an actual person via AIM?

Any computer will at some point get a virus. I personally dont have a Mac, but alot of things people put out in the internet have a virus in it.

Mac computers

macs speciality is that it doesnt get viruses

Is Safari the main browser for the Apple Mac computer?

Does anyone know how to get the mac-style tool bar at the bottom of your computer screen when using Ubuntu?