What happens when you get led poisoning?
BASICALLY,YOU BECOME A LITTLE SLOW...OR a lot DEPENDS...BUT IT DEFINATELY EFFECTS YOUR BRAIN...MY COUSIN GOT LEAD POSINING AND HE IS SOMEWHAT NORMAL...HE CAN FUNCTION,PRETTY WELL BUT LACKS A LOT OF COMMON SENSE...ACTS a lot YOUNGER THAN HE IS NOT LIKE RETARDED...BUT REALLY DOESNT ACKNOWLEDGE HIS AGE...OR WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ADULT...PEACE
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lead poisoning is a medical condition, also known as saturnism, plumbism, or painter's colic caused by increased blood lead levels. Lead may cause irreversible neurological damage as well as renal disease, cardiovascular effects, and reproductive toxicity.