Is there any way to view your aim conversation history?

Any place I can go to, login my AIM (AOL INSTANT MESSENGER) account and look up all the conversations I've ever had with people???

I HAVE NO IDEA IM TRYING TO FIND OUT MY SELF HOW TO VIEW MY AIM HISTORY IM SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA

Yes there is. But you have to click F7 when you are on your AIM or go to EDIT up top on your buddy list then click settings after that you have to click on IM LOGGING wich would be on the left side of the pop up screen. Then you will see where you can click it and if its already done then you can go to your computer folder and there should be a folder called AIM loggs click that and you should be able to see after that

How do I retreive deleted history

Nopee

what is the robots name on aim

I dont know which AIM you have but on mine it's

View
Show logs

How can I view my conversation history in windows live messenger ?

Yes but not with the AIM client, Trillian or Pidgin has history, try googling "AIM Client Pidgin"

Can I delete an aim screenname?

you can right click on whatever screen name on your buddy list...and on the little thing that comes up when you right click, click on where it says show IM archives.

How do you delete aol instant messenger (your aim history)?

The only way to check your chat history is if you had enabled archiving previously. Here are the steps to enable chat archiving:
* open your AIM software
* click on "settings"
* click on "IM archives"
* select the appropriate option for archiving your chat history

Once the archiving has been enabled you can follow the following steps to check chat history:
* find the person on your buddy list that you want to view chat history for
* right click on their hame
* select view IM history from the drop down menu
* the archive will pop up in a new window

AIM/ AOL , can I read old conversations?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.