How can i get past a plateau

I have been doing 1200 calories for 9 months and lost 84lbs but nothing this whole month what do I do??

increase your calorie intake, increase your activity

detox your liver

switch up your workouts and food, your body is used to the things your doing now, and wants a change

Wow, you lost 84lbs? Congtats! I lost 40lbs and even that seemed like hell! If your at a plateau, it means your body has adjusted to your 1200 calorie diet and fitness routine, which means you need to toughen it up, or else, you won't loose any more weight. Cut your calories down to 1000 ( BUT NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER GO LOWER THAN THAT) and add some new excieses to your workout. If you don't loose weight after that, talk to your doctor, who will be able to reccommend some new, healthy ways to take off the pounds.