Will fish oil help your butt get bigger?

I was reading on this blog where so ladies had been talkin about appling fish oil to your butt. Have anybody heard of this?

yes I heard this is true

lol you guys are well funny

Are there pills to make my hips and butt bigger?

yes it will. I was skeptical too, but guess what, it does work...

Does not eating help you lose weight?

yea it will, it does work

African americans have an extra muscle in their butt?

Hmm. Common sense says things don't go bigger because you put fish oil on them, but whatever you want to believe, I guess.

Are there any excersises that will make your hips bigger?

ummm actually my sister takes fish oil pills and her but tgot huge!!! but 4 anyone else beleive what u want...

How does cranberry juice help you lose weight?

ok fishoil on your booty..how? I mean you just rub it in? I need 2 know! we talkin omega 3 fish oil? heeelp! I mean do I eat it or rub it on my butt?

How can I get a firm bubble butt like Beyonce?

fish oil mixed with vitamin does work..but I got a jar that was empty and opened fish oil pills mixed vitamin e oil,cellulite cream,skin toner, and stretch mark cream..mixed it and I rub it on my thighs and butt only at night put on some old pajamas and it did wonders...I also use a loofa pad to scrub old skin cells from thighs and butt so the cream can soak in...so good luck I have booty meat and thighs like bammm...

How do I get a bigger booty?

Well I've been rubbing in fish and vitamin e oil on my butt nightly for about two weeks now and the only thing I've ended up with is an end that smells like fish lol...But seriously, I think it only works for certain people cause nothings happening for me.

Is it true that ice cream gives you a big butt?

I just started using fishoil today and already my butt feels sore, something must be happening. I also use Maca so I hope one of them work.

How can I get a big bubble butt?

Leyla...Just use simple fish oil gel caps. I got some cheap one's from my local drug store. The Off-Brand was about $5. Rub on your butt nightly and you'll see a difference in a few days. The results are amazing! Drink Soy Milk Daily...and Practice Leg Lunges daily.

How to gain 6 more inches to my butt?

Well I hear a lot of buzz about this fish oil trick ima try in out and still exercise like I normally do an see if it truely works so ill keep posting on my behind inprovement or lack of :) here I go

Common sense says that whatever you put on your skin, if it is light enough your skin will absorve it, so i guess that fish oil has fatty acids(fat) and if you put it on your gluteous it is very probable that it will grow, but be careful fish oil applied topically could cause strecht marks on the area, so you should apply some moisturizer or better yet vitamin A to the skin.

I DID'NT THINK IT WOULD AT FIRST EITHER,BUT IT DID'NT REALLY COST ME ANYTHING TO TRY. ITS BEEN A WEEK TODAY AND I HAVE NOTICE A DIFFERENCE.AT FIRST I THOUGHT MY MIND WAS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME I HAVE'NT TOLD ANYONE I WAS USING IT AND A FEW PPL TOLD ME THAT IT LOOKS LIKE MY BOOTY IS GETTING BIGGER!!!!!!!!AND THEY DON'T KNOW I'M USING IT.WELL I KEEP YOU POSTED(+_+)

Yes there is a plumping effect and you can see growth of about to 1 to 2 inches but the results are not permanent.

How long does it take to see That your but grew two inches