What should you do If one breaks
i believe they do have mercury but i am not sure of the disposal method used i would werar gloves when i pick it up though and throw it away where kids or pets wouldn't get into it
The energy efficient bulbs? They have a minuscule amount of mercury in them - not enough to cause concern if one should break.
Yes they do have Mercury in them. Handling and disposal can be found here: http://funadvice.com/r/15ha42u11h7
CFLs? i broke three of em yesterday. I break so many. its all we use at camp. they are safe.
Yeah, they do have mercury, but if you break them, I don't think it would be fatal.
Yes that's the ones, I cudnt remember wat they were called and thx
mercury vapor. dont break them.