Can i get pregnant if i'm on birth control?

my boyfriend cums inside of me everytime we have sex but im on birth control can I still get pregnant

yeahh you can! my mom and my sister were both on birth control and they both got pregnant so make sure you use a condom and birth control there darling!

nothing is 100% protection

She's on birth control and I pull out, odds of getting pregnant?

YES you CAN.I HAVE A CUZIN WHO DID. ESPECIALLY IF you ARE'NT TAKIN THE RIGHT WAY OR EVERYDAY AT THE SAME EXACT TIME.SO BE MORE CAREFULL!!!

I'm on birth control, but the condom broke...

Oh god, silly girl.
Sorry, but did the nurse/doctor you gave you the pill not expain everything?
If not, do you not read the instruction thing that comes with it?

I think the birth control pill is only 94% reliable, IF you take it properly.
Even getting him to pull out is risky, because theres the chance of pre-cum getting you pregnant too.

Birth control and a condom

Of course you can.
It's only about a 1-5% chance, but that's
not 0% so it's pretty big chance.

Birth Control for 14 year old

you should be using condoms or at least have him pull out... I know too many people who get pregnant on birth control especially if you miss a pill that makes your chances higher..

How can I ask my mom about birth control?

OMG!!! watch out girl because I had that luck..I was on birth control and now I am a mother.

Condom broke again & still unsure of birth control

You sure can.
You should be using condoms as well, birth control can fail. I know 2 different people who have had birth control fail.

Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend had a drop of sperm on his finger and he fingered me with it?

yeah you can, its a small percentage of getting pregnant BUT that small percentage is really big thing for a girl

Can you get pregnant from having unprotected sex on your period?

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 7 years now. I've been on birth control this whole time and he's pulled out every time....never had any pregnancy scares. I know some people say you can get pregnant even if he pulls out but it's worked for me for 7 years now...

Pregnant??