i need 10 reasons why you should buy a cell phoe for my English class..
help please :)
- It allows you to constantly be able to get in contact with people without having to find a phone booth, which are not common nowadays.
- If you are in danger then you can get help immediately or instantly be able to get a cab/ phone the police to help you feel safer.
- Modern phones allow you to have many of the features of a PC on the go, so you can deal with emails and so on without having to stay in the office to do so or waiting until you get home.
- You can instantly find out answers to important questions by accessing the internet, or find local facilities and services, plus reviews of them, online, so you can always find someone you can go to eat/ watch a film and so on, even if in a foreign city.
- The fact they are wireless means you can take them anyway and be accessible in places you never would have used to have been with a regular phone. You can go about your day to day life whilst contacting people, rather than havign to stand in once place or wait around for a phone call.
- It gives you the option to call, text or email so you can have the best mode of communication for the circumstance- which you can decide. In some situations, texts may be more convenient, such as contacting someone who is in a meeting.
- You can personalise your technology, by having ringtones, wallpapers and so on that reflect you.
- It gives you the ability to record or photograph things in shops of events which are occuring around you, so you can share them with other people or be able to look back on things you have seen, without having to carry around a camera/ camcorder and lots of different equipment.
- The social status that is attached to it; people with the latest phone models can be seen in a certain way, such as up to date and trendy.
- You can keep in contact with kids/ eldery people why buying them a phone and can check they are ok and whether they need lifts/ you to go help them with anything, ao you can make sure your whole family is ok. You also get to hear about emergencies straight away, so can rush to the hospital or whatever you need to do.
 So people can get in contact with you anytime.
 In case of an emergency so you can call for help.
 It's much easier to call someone from a mobile to tell them you are lost, or running later than stopping at a pay phone or going in a store to use their phone.
 A cell phone can be used as a mobile alarm clock, or reminder.
 A cell phone provides an easy way to collect phone numbers and other contact information, like a digital and mobile phone book.
 It can sometimes be cheaper to call long-distance from a cell phone than from a landline.
 You can use a cell phone as a calculator when you don't have an actual calculator with you. This can come in handy when going grocery shopping, doing school work on the go, or even trying to get some bills figured while on the go.
 If you need to make plans or tell someone something important, but don't feel like speaking... you can simply text.
 Cell phones can be customized. The wallpaper, banners, signatures, ring-tones, phone cases/covers, etc...
 If you have web access, you can check potentially important e-mails on your phone when you do not have access to a computer.
1. In case of emergencies.
2. To keep in touch with friends and family.
3. So others can reach you more conveniently.
4. You always have an alarm clock.
5. You can set up reminders.
6. When bored you have some sort of entertainment.
7. You can install GPS in case you get lost.
8.You can research things quickly.
9. You can capture moments on video or camera even if you don't have a camera.
10. You can text and message people fast.