Transitional housing

How do I start up transisitonal housing? I own several houses and would like to turn them into transitional housing.

Answer #1

I think you have to contact an estate business and they help you out, it depends though. But you’re best bet would be to contact someone in that business and you’ll get a lot of information, if they cant help you they’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Business Doctors

Business Development Consulting, Business Management Consulting, Advisory Services


Private Investigators, Security Services, Legal Services


HouseCalls Home Care

Home Care Services, Healthcare Services, Elderly Care Services