According to http://funadvice.com/r/3k08vidfaj, some men don't show any symptoms at all. Those that do often have some that are related to the function of their bladder, including...
Symptoms related to bladder emptying:
* Difficulty starting a urine stream (hesitancy and straining).
* Decreased strength of the urine stream (weak flow).
* Dribbling after urination.
* Feeling that the bladder is not completely empty.
* An urge to urinate again soon after urinating.
* Pain during urination (dysuria).
Symptoms related to bladder storage:
* Waking at night to urinate (nocturia).
* Frequent urination.
* A sudden, uncontrollable urge to urinate.
Good luck :)
this site should give you all the info you need :)
Lol, looks like MacKenzie and I had a creepy mind moment :)
haha yay for google :)