Are any girls gay on funadvice?

Recent Questions FunAdvice Community  Add Answer

Funadvice isnt for lesbians- go on a dating sight. Unless you have a question- then you're not really welcome here..

That's a pretty personal question to ask. Why do you want to know?

xox
Sika

What do I do here?

Don't tell her that she's not welcome here. What kind of advice site does that make this look like? "No, we can't help you if you're a lesbian... Go to a lesbian site."

I believe she was just curious as to whether or not there are any lesbians on here. Don't assume that she just wants to meet and cyber some people. That may not be the case. Ask questions before you make yourself look stupid by jumping to conclusions.

Are there more girls on FunAdvice than guys?

In response to mella's reply, a girl can also be considered gay. It's a completely legit term for both males and females. Also, if someone finds this question to be personal, guess what... They don't have to answer it! Right?

Anyway... I'm bi. I know that's not necessarily gay, but I figured I would reply anyway.

How did you find FunAdvice?

im bi.

and wow, people can be really cruel.

this site is often used as a forum for religion, politics, parenting, and so many other things...anybody is welcome.

if a question makes you uncomfortable just exit the box. theres no need for harassment =]

Why is the word gay not allowed in answers?

LISTEN UP ALL MY LESBIAN BABES GO TO "DOWNELINK.COM" ITZ FOR GAYS,LESBIANS,BI SEXUALS,BI CERIOUS,STUDS,STEMMS,FEMMS..GO CHECK IT OUT LOVE YALL..BYE...

Why don't I get the verification code to check my FunAdvice?

I have never heard of a girl that is gay only lebeees

FunAdvice Trivia: How many times has Seinfeld proposed to a girl on his show?