Marijuana and 6 months pregnant

Im 6 mos. Pregnant and I've been smoking weed before and after I found out about my pregnancy. I barerly smoke anymore but when I do the baby moves more after 2 hits. Is this a sign?

Please stop for the sake of the baby and decency.

ok 4 a start weed will not harm your baby if you were stayin in amsterdam you would get proscribed it . it helps promote a mor calm and stablized birth dont worry yoursel

Does your stomach swell at 2 months pregnant?

oh pleasse if you are mature enough to have sex please be mature enough to take care of your baby . it such a innocent little thing that has no fault of w.e so yes I believ its sing please girl do not smke anymore we all want to see a health beautiful baby hve no problems you can do it you can stop for you and your baby trust me its the best...best of lucks!

3 months pregnant

I am for Marijuana use - but not while pregnant. You are putting the child at risk.

Stop being selfish, it's time to grow up and act like a mature adult.

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

I am in the medical field and one thing I am going to tell you is that as soon as the baby comes out they have their first void what the nurse and doctor do is collect a sample of the urine and test it for all types of drugs. And yes weed is one of them, do you know what happens when the thc levels show up in the babies urine? DCF shows up and takes it away from you right away, so if you are looking to keep your baby then I would suggest you stop smoking. But that is just my personal oppinon.

Can I get pregnant from my cousin?

yeah I would stop smoking pot while you're pregnant

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

You do realize that while you are pregnant what you eat also feeds the baby right?

You should quit, it's not good for you or your baby. Think about your child...after he/she is born will you blow the smoke directly on him/her? Because right now that is kind of what you're doing.

Think about the health of your child...put your child ahead of your own wants and needs...that's what being a mother is all about.

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

I was a big pot-smoker but stopped once I found out I was expecting. My preggo cousin in BC has been PRESCRIBED marijuana to deal with her nausea. It has now been shown that in small doses and only used occasionally that marijuana can be beneficial to pregnant women. It is her second child, and she smoked a bit with the first, he turned out to be the smartest child I know. At 3 years old you could point to any dinosaur picture and he would tell you the latin name of it. In certain circumstances with medical grade marijuana, it can be helpful. But be careful if you are smoking stuff you get from unknown sources, and be careful how often/how much you smoke. GOod luck! And like one or two helpful people on here, I think it is great that you are seeking knowledge to see if what you are doing is ok or not, it is better than being ignorant and pretending that you can smoke 24/7. If you want to be sure, find a pro-marijuana doctor (they are more educated on it) and see what they say about it.

How can I flush out my system after smoking marijuana?

yeah... you're going to hurt that poor little baby. if you cared at all for it, you would've stopped when you found out you were pregnant. and you might as well stop now and forever. don't teach that baby to do drugs, because if you do them he/she probably will too.

Can I get pregnant if I use a condom?

marijuana has been linked in some studies to children's low birth weight, behavioral problems, poor growth, physical abnormalities, lower IQ, and difficulty with language comprehension and memory.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=51663

uhm yeah I'd say quit smoking...

Does marijuana show up on prenatal tests?

It could be im no doctor but I know tat if your pregant you shouldnt smoke it damages the baby, but all in all th baby wil just b smaller thats all, congrats

What if my cycle doesnt come for this month?

It is a very serious problem using drugs of any sort during pregnancy. Despite contrary beliefs, it is a fact that marijuana will slow the growth procees of your babies lungs and could make them very weak. Also, your child can develop behavier problems from marijuana. I am a living example, along with my two sisters and brother. Our mother smoked during her entire pregnancy, not heavily, but moderatly so, and my brother developed a.d.d along with myself. I have athsma and have since I was a baby. The person that said " your baby will 'only' be small" was in fact right in a sense, your baby will be small because by your smoking, your depriving it's growth process from normal porfomance, I am not lecturing, I respect you for asking this. That was very big of you. Good luck and congrats. Hey Joleen is a great name for a girl, lol!!!

Uhm, if she loved and cared for her baby in the first place she wouldn't be smoking pot while pregnant? Common sense...

IS THERE ANYWAY FOR HER TO CLEAN HER SYSTEM OUT AND SINCE EVERYTHING SHE PUTS IN HER BODY GOES TO THE BABY I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD. IS THERE SOME TYPE OF VITAMINS OR CLEANING SHE CAN DO THAT WILL HELP NOT ONLY CLEAN THE MARAJUANA OUT OF HER SYSTEM BUT AS WELL CLEAN HER BABIES SYSTEM WITHOUT HARMING HER BABY WITH USING THE CLEANING OF SOMETHING NATURAL, LIKE a lot OF CRANBERRY JUICE AND MINERALS? NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY BUT KNOW SHE IS ASKING FOR ADVICE AND SOUNDS LIKE SHE LOVES HER BABY AND DOESNT WANT TO LOOSE HER BABY. I KNOW AS A MOTHER AND YOU ALL ARE MOTHERS YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO LOOSE YOURS EITHER AND NOT ALL OF US HAVE THE FORESIGHT TO STOP THINGS WHEN WE NEED TO OR SOMETIMES DO WHAT WE THINK IS RIGHT AND WHAT ONE PERSON THINK IS RIGHT IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT ANOTHER PERSON THINK IS RIGHT. SO LETS SEE IF WE CAN COME UP WITH ANYTHING THAT MIGHT HELP HER OR AT LEAST PUT HER AT EASE.

Yall need to quit. Women are out here having crack babies and opioid addicted babies and yes they survive.

Okay so
First off dont listen to some of these ignorant people. All a dr would tell you is to cut back and make it so you don't do it every day. It helped my nausea and yes I too feel the baby move more with a few hits. I feel him anyways lol but he's more active then. Drs will actually prescribe marijauna to help nausea and other issues. However a guy at my clinic said to stay away from edibles and taking dabs because its too much for the baby. But smoking combustion and from vaporizer pens is okay. That's what I do