How do i get a boyfriend?

girl im still trying to figure that out my self lmao

but I have good ides to help you lol
1. hang with more guys
well were shud I go to hang out wit guys?
2. go to places were guys go sprts games lazer tag things like that bring a friends so you wont feel weird.
3.be sweet and cute not a w-h-o-r-e lol
4.be very confident and sure of urself not conceided or think your the best just confident lol
5dont seem desperate let the guys come to you let them call you and message you lol interest them and they will fallow lol

but I have good ides to help you lol
1. hang with more guys
3.be sweet and cute not a w-h-o-r-e lol

Is it OK to babysit with your boyfriend?

Be cute and then guys will notice and flirt. Being cute is important because when you look good you feel good and that gives you confidence when you know you look your best. And then you will flirt.

How do I make my boyfriend horny?

thats a good thing! lol jsut flirt w/ one that you think you like. :)
and when you flirt kinda flip your hair or play w/ it some and like laugh at there jokes (even if they arent funny) haha
you will find a guy that likes you :)

How do I win back my boyfriend?

what happens if haf of your friends are guys then what do I do

What trick can I do to kiss my boyfriend?