I have a dream of becoming president of the usa,but people laugh at me.what can I do to show them my full potental??
If you really want to, why not?
How to go about it? Well, for a starter:
1. do well in your studies /(even Abe Lincoln studied hard, by candlelight it's said)
2. read the newspapers and follow the current events, locally but also internationally
3. get involved in local affairs in your own community, and show people that you care and can take responsibility
4. (this is a lot harder): try to learn to get along with all sorts of people, also the ones whose ideas seem stupid to you
5. and when you're ready, get involved in party politics
Good luck! (even if you don't become president, these tips should help you live a more interesting and rewarding life in whatever you do)
If you can dream, you can achieve it - it's your dream, never let anyone tell you that you 'Can't do it'...Take care !!
I know of a teenage girl that told her flying instructor, "Someday I'm going to fly in space" - just laughed off - went on to be one of the first female fighter pilots in the Navy (flying the F-14) and went on to fly the space Shuttle.
On a serious note though, I would like for you to consider ignoring those comments from others. All presidents have gone through it, keep in mind that the presidents job is not an easy one no matter what side you are on. Take a look at any president through out history and they have been verbally battered and beaten more then any other job.
if you want to be president someday you need to have good leadership and speaking abilities. if you are not a good speaker you will never get elected. you also have to be strong and stand for what you believe in
Point out to them that a man with no expiriance and bad ideas was just elected.
***CAN I DO TO SHOW THEM MY FULL POTENTAL??***
...become the president...