How to open my pc if I forgot password
Method 1: Reset Windows password with Windows installation CD.
The Windows installation CD offered by Microsoft can be used to reset our forgotten Windows password. It can help you restore your Windows and you will be able to login onto Windows without any password. A point you should take into consideration is that those encrypted file types, messages of emails, and the previously passwords stored for Internet Explorer usage and by other network resources will get lost. If the above-mentioned messages are vital to you, please refer to another two methods below.
1. Insert the installation CD into the locked Windows computer.
2. Restart your computer from the installation CD. Then you will be asked to choose your language and other preferences. After that, click “Next”.
3. In the next “Install Windows” page, top on “Repair your computer” line on the left.
4. It will shows the “System Recovery Options” window, select the second choice “Restore your computer using a system image that you created earlier” and then click on “Next”.
Method 2: Reset Windows password with Windows password reset disk.
If you’re a farsighted person and with a Windows password reset disk at hand, I’d like to congratulate you, for you can safely and easily reset your lost Windows password in a few minutes. It must be the best method for you.
1. Input a wrong number into the password box in login screen, you will see a message “The username or password is incorrect”. Click “OK” and find “Password Reset” line and tap on it.
2. Put your Windows password reset disk into your Windows computer. It will pop up the Password Reset Wizard (http://its.virginia.edu/accounts/changelost.html ) window.
3. In the next page, choose the right drive that you used to create your Window 7 password reset disk. Click on “Next”.
4. Then you will be asked to enter your new password twice. Here, I recommend you to set a password hint for yourself in case that you forget your password one more in the future.
5. Click “Next” to finish your recovery.
Method 3: Reset Windows password with reliable Windows password reset software.
In most cases, users don’t have a Windows password reset disk prepared in advance. If so, is it possible to boot a Windows password reset disk? Then we need to choose reliable Windows password reset software. Windows Password Killer is a reliable and powerful Windows password reset program I’d like to recommend to you. It is a Windows password recovery tool that works effectively on recovering Windows password in a few minutes. According to its usage ranges, there are four different versions. As it takes effects by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive, so that you need to prepare one a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive in advance.
1. Download and install Windows Password Killer from http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive prepared in advance into a workable computer.
2. Select your CD/DVD or USB flash drive and start to make a Windows password reset disk. After it is finished, insert the burned disk into your locked Windows computer.
4. Choose the right Windows system, and then select accounts you want to reset
Step 4: After the Windows password reset finished, click “Reboot” and then restart your Windows computer. Then you can log on without any password now.
The first thing you should do is check whether you really forget login password or not. When we install Windows, it automatically creates an account “Administrator” and sets its password to blank. So if you have forget your user account password then try this:
Start system and when you See Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys Twice and it’ll show Classic Login box. Now type “Administrator” (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Press Enter and you will be able to log in Windows.
Or you can get into the Safe Mode to reset your account password from “Control Panel -> User Accounts”. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.
Windows XP and further versions also provide another method to recover forgotten Password by using “Reset Disk”. If you created a Password Reset Disk in Past, you can use that disk to reset the password. To know more about It, please visit http://funadvice.com/r/bmituo065ce you want to save time and without lose anything,recommend you to use a third party software--Windows Password Rescuer.It can recover windows 7/vista/xp/2008/2003/2000 password within several minutes. No need to reinstall your operation system.Only four steps to recover the password:
Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer on another computer.
Step 2: Install Windows Password Rescuer and use it to burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 3: BIOS setting,setup your computer boot from CD/DVD or USB
Step 4: Reset Windows password by a few clicks.
You also can use Windows Password Rescuer to add a new user with administrator privilege to your Windows when you can not find target user. With this New user account you can logon your locked computer directly to copy important data from the locked computer if you want to reinstall your Windows system at last.
You can see this article:
What's your operating system. If you are using Windows XP start your computer and when you see start up screen (the place where you choose one user account) press Ctrl+ALT+Delete all at the same time twice. In user name field type Administrator and live the area for the password blank. Hit Enter and you'll be singed in as the administrator. (Just make sure you change the pass this time xD)
If you are using Vista you should start crying because I have no idea. There must be some kind of instructions on the Internet, try Tirnty Rescue Kit. Good luck. Maybe someone who knows with Vista will come along... =P
PC password forgotten can be a normal thing. Don't worry! You can login on safe mode at first. If failed you can try to use reset disk or reset software.
Try Windows Password Rescuer.