ive accidentallu bleached my whole head, and THAT definitely destroys healthy hear. however, highlights should be just fine. make sure you get them done at a trusted salon because my sister did mine and she bleached my whole head. it was very very bad. good luck!
Nooope I don't think so. My friendd giselle has highlights n shee saiid that u should always not wash ur hair for the a week after u 1st bleach it (that wayy it doesn't get all dry and stuff) [:
i dont think so. highligts arnt toooo damaging to your hair.
but if you were to bleach your whole head, well, thats a different story
Um nah dident to my hair. But it did make my hair feel kinda gross for awhile. And got tangled alot.