You have to look at it from a logical point of view. Snakes either bite something in self defense or...so that they can eat it. And it wouldn't be very smart for the snake if they just killed something with a venom that would kill them if they ate it. So, the answer to your question, no, a snake wouldn't die from it's own venom.
Hope I helped :)
No, but they have antibodies to fight off the effects of the venom, thereby preventing self-poisoning.
Actually, not with all snakes. Rattlesnakes are not immune to their own venom.
Do snakes even have lips? Good question Jasper!
They're immune to their own venom
that would suck