What can I give my girlfriend for her 16 birthday??
It really depends on what your budget is. How much can you afford for it? Here are some ideas:
- Take her out to dinner or cook her dinner.
- Get her some roses, a card and a necklace. (Or pair one of the two with a card, in addition to dinner.)
- Write something nice for her (such as a poem), cook dinner at your house for her and get her some flowers. (Make it a candle lit dinner, if you like.) Follow that with her favorite movie?
- Get her some nice perfume.
- Go to the flower shop and get flowers (doesn't have to be roses), get some chocolates and a bracelet.
- A nice bracelet in addition to dinner and a movie.
- Make something for her.
If all of those fail, you could always ask her mom or one of her friends if there's something she's been talking about that she'd really like to have. If they can name a few things, pick whatever is in your price range.
Either way, I hope it works out for you!
Depends on what she's into. If she's a fan of a band or something, and you know she doesn't have that CD, there's an idea. You could take her out for dinner, or better yet, try and set up a nice romantic dinner in yours or her house. Candles, blanket spread out. If all else fails, girls seldom dislike jewelry. Haha. Good luck. :-)
You could give her a nice and unique gift... like a portrait maybe?
Here are some nice examples... [link removed]
A necklace or a ring.