Fun careers that pay $500 per hour?

Professional sports?

do you realize that $500 is absolutely ridiculous? almost no one actually makes that much. you have to be like the top of the economy to get a job that pays 500 an hour.

How can I make 500-1000$ within a week?

become Micheal Jackson. . . .

How do I ask for more hours at work?

hmm some med doctors make that much (surgeons, esp plastic surgery, psychiatry?)

Should I strip on the weekends to pay for college?

escort? :) sorry thats all that came to my mind...

How much taxes will be taken out?

Usually you have to be the best in your field for someone to hire you for that much or you will have to have a Doctorates degree in something.

It is good that you aim high though =P

Is there a grace period for Allstate Car Insurance Payments?

that micheal jackson post-bet you are regretting it now!!!

mat my sister only makes £1000 a mount and she is an escort lol:) jk
she s an dental nurse her boo don't make much mor than her

Need $3000 By Tomorrow

pizza delivery man can be a great one! I was making almost 2grand a month until the economy slipped.

Whats the difference between a us marshal and a bounty hunter?

Well, if you find a job that will pay you 12.50 per hour, and work there for around six months, you may qualify for paid vacation.

After about six more months, you could take a week off, volunteering to work one hour during that week.

As long as the job is full time, assuming that full time is 40 hours per week, you will essentially make $500 for one hour of work.

How much weekly taxes will be taken out of my paycheck?

Well, if you find a job that will pay you 12.50 per hour, and work there for around six months, you may qualify for paid vacation. After about six more months, you could take a week off, volunteering to work one hour during that week. As long as the job is full time, assuming that full time is 40 hours per week, you will essentially make $500 for one hour of work.

How can I get a job with no Social Security number?