Could you get enloped and not have a wedding license but then get the license on the day that you do get married
Why people envelope?
- Most decisions to elope are economically motivated
- A lot of people had come looking for a small place to get married
- Elopements can be much more intimate and much more meaningful to people
The Pros and Cons of Eloping
- You can save a lot of money
- Way less planning
- You can held your ceremony everywhere
- You get to define what eloping means to you
- Feeling of being together at the big day
- Less stress, no rules
- Some people can judge you
- You wish some people were there
- Regrets about not sharing your day
you could get the license without telling her? since you're an adult she doesnt have to know... most states have a waiting period (or you might need blood tests or whatever). so you really should find out before hand...
Elopement is running away to get married without anyone knowing, so the last part to your question means you would get the marriage license when you elope!
the reason why im asking is bc my mom has the flipy moods. I just dont want her to ruin my special day. you know. So I just dont know what to do.