Make sure you fix this, because i ignored this sign(idiot me) and I went on a vacation for school, locked my door, came back, and the whole room smelled of fish, so I unscrewed the plug it was coming from, and it was beet red, as if it was on fire. my dad had to shut off my fuse, and get a whole new circut for my room. It was just grand.
Its usually caused by the circuts burning heavy ammounts of dust. try using canned air and spraying it all off. Be sure to unplug them when dusting.
No not normally. It happens often to old houses, or thints that just sit around. It happens mostly to space heaters after sitting all year.
so its not dangerous?? :o thanks =]