How can you ease the pain of missing your boyfriend when you can't talk to him or see him?

friends.

yea..everybody is doing something right now.everybody told me that they'd txt me later :/.

ME AND MY boyfriend JUST CANT TALK AND WE LUV EACHOTHER BUT IT MIG

You could try a few things. Harley has one pretty great suggestion -- talk to some friends about it. Or, if you prefer not talking about it, just hang out with them to keep yourself a little distracted.

I actually find distractions quite helpful for situations as the one you're in right now. You could pick up a new hobby, volunteer somewhere to keep you busy in spare time, do some art (if that's your thing), exercise.. If you're keeping busy and focusing on yourself more, chances are you'll be able to work through this a little easier.

In the end, it's always good to keep the greater picture in mind also. It will be tough regardless of what you do, but try to think about how great it will be when you do in fact get to see him again.

How can I talk to my boyfriend about being mean to his brother?

thanks HARLEY and mel.

WHY ! I miss my ex boyfriend?

If that is just a temporary thing then i would just try to take my mind of it girl! Hope everything turns out fine! :)

What if I don't really know why I miss him, but I do?

chocolate.

Missing my boyfriend

just lie down play a soft romantic music n remembr ol the good memories u bth shared :)

How can I get my boyfriend to talk to me about problems?

watch a good movie. take up a new hobby. shop with friends. hang out with friends. essentially, do fun activities that distract you from the pain

missing my boyfriend.

friends the mall the park ... ummm and just do stuff you would normaly do if u didnt have him as a bf not trying to be rude or anything

My boyfriends missing?

understand

Does my boyfriend even miss me?

just dont get so imostional in front of him............be busy with ur friends and enjoy with them :)

How do I talk to my boyfriend about this issue?

get busy with other things .

i started dating my fiance a year ago and after 2 months he left to go work and was gone for 3 months then he came back for a weekend and then he left again for 4 then came back and left again for 3. how i spent my time when he was here with mi. i would hang out with my friends and just hang out at the mall or do something i loved to do. yah its hard not seeing your boyfriend but you cant just sit in your room all day and cry or be sad. just stay busy and when you get to talk to him be happy dont get sad cuz you cant see him as much as you want. it will make you guys as a couple grow stronger.. good luck i got through it. and now we are happier then ever.

just chill with ur frndz and u'll automatically start enjoying urself

just close ur eyes n try to be together with ur love in ur mind.*

im in the same place,just keep your self bussie and you'll be just fine:)

This may be hard though I have been in the same situation before. Well, what I did would simply get to contact him on his facebook page or I give him a call. About easing the pain simply give him a call, send him an email or pay him a visit. This may help you out maybe

agreed with the top two ppl. keep busy, try not to think about it. it is very hard at first. the saying time will heal, has merit.

have fun go out with your friends messa round :) x