Does masturbation burn calories?

DO you burn calories when u masterbate .. if so how many?

Recent Questions Sex

not really... i was jw

most every moving activity you do burns some amount of calories but not enough to probably be worried about or help you lose weight if that's what the concern is..

How come my vag is burning so much after I got fingered?

Well calorie burning is done with any physical action, so yes masturb8ing burns calories. The extent of calorie burning depends on the physical effort one may put into this activity.

problems of mastubating

Whats it mean when you burn inside during sex?

is my hymen broken???

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.