Does coloring with sharpies kill your brain cells?

i know sticking it up your nose does that, you would have to be doing a lot of coloring to have equal exposure

Coloring with sharpies won’t do you any harm for the most part, but inhaling or sniffing them can. The chemicals in sharpies can cause dizziness, headaches, and loss of consciousness. In the long term, certain brain cells will stop functioning due to toxicity, causing damage to your brain and other organs.

Can pot kill you

Excessive inhalstion of a Sharpie is dangerous.

How does smallpox kill you?

If you inhale to much aroma from the market, yeah that will kill brain cells.

Can boogers kill you?

If you inhale to much aroma from the marker yeah that will kill brain cells.

Can a vinegar kill the sperm cell inside you ?

what color should a booger be?

One time I was coloring a picture with a sharpie, and I always lay my head down. I was really focused on coloring it, so my face wasn't far at all from the sharpie. It gave me the most splitting headache and made me high. I wouldn't suggest coloring with sharpies unless you keep a safe distance from it.

Can brain cells grow back after smoking weed?

Oops, had a malfunction!

How does weed really destroy brain cells does it at all?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.