How do I pop black heads?
Black heads are a pain. This method takes a while, but it really works and it saves you from getting flareups that result from just "popping" them out with fingernails.
1. Wash your face. Be sure all makeup is off, same goes for oil, sweat, etc
2.Get a hot/warm towel and place on your face for 7-10 minutes (15 if they're really bad). This will open your pores. You can do the same thing with steam, but that's harder to do.
2. Wash face with gentle cleanser (make sure face is still warm)
3. Use cutips to press gently on the black heads to pop them out. You can use your fingers if you don't have cutips (cutips are cleaner), but DO NOT use fingernails. That will push oil into other areas of your face (kind of hard to explain).
4. If that doesn't work, or if you just want to, then put on one of those strips you stick across your nose. Follow its instructions. This should get rid of a lot of impurities.
5. Rinse face with warm water
6. Rinse face with cool water (to begin closing pores
7. Put ice in some gauze ( so it won't stick to your face or be too cold) and lightly tap/brush/skim it over your face to finish closing your pores
8. Rinse face one last time-cold water
9. Dry off and if you want, apply zit cream or something to help it heal
Hope this helps
u cant if its not ready it helps to take a rag wit hot water and put it on your black head
don't do it. They scar a lot