Spray paints have volatile carriers including ones that can be absorbed through the skin. The pigments can also have heavy metals or other toxic ingredients.
You should avoid getting it on your skin and breathing its fumes but a little over-spray onto your skin isn't going to kill you.
Well if you get a little on say your hands or something, then its not really bad, but if you spray paint your body then thats different, and i wouldn't recomened it
It's not necessarily "bad"...however, it can cause skin irritation. So, it's best to remove the paint as soon as possible.
unless your skins allergic to an ingredient in it then no.
just use warm water to remove it.
ahaaa; k well i got it all on my legs :S
I thing warm water is better then it
Yes, it can damage your skin.