Can my son apply for a student loan?

1 answers

ANSWER #1 of 1

To do this, you will need cooperation from your parents if you're a dependent. “If a dependent student's parents refuse to file the FAFSA and have severed all relationships with the student, the student can still get Federal Stafford loans, but not any other forms of financial aid

Add your answer to this list