The Red Mill Museum Village - 56 Main Street. The Red Mill an old historic site/museum and was built sometime around 1810. It is located on the bank of South Branch-Raritan River. The mill was a major factor to the early development and expansion of the township. Today the Mill houses a large portion of the Museum’s collection. Each floor tells a small part of the history of this building and its ever changing role within the Clinton Community. The mill also hosts many events throughout the year such as music festivals and the Red Mill Haunted Village each October…see below in the “Do” section.
– Located just of Exit 18 on I-78 WB, this is one of the local watering holes. Great service and even better bar pies. Reasonable prices and never ending tunes from the classic and ever rockin’ juke box.
24/7, 365 days a year service. Large diner with attached train car as a one of the dining rooms. Large selection and even larger burgers. Home to the 50lb. burger the "Mt. Olympus"!
– Always greeted walking through the door and some of the best pizza in town. The rest of the menu also never disappoints.
– Old fashioned restaurant with great steaks. Voted one of the best places for Continental Food.
– If you are craving a sub, this is place to go. Highly recommend The Bowser!
– Family run business with fantastic food. Enough said.
L – The best bagels and breakfast sandwiches in town.